St. Marien, Gransee

Churches
0 Bewertungen 0 von 5 (0)
0
0
0
0
0
Wie hat dir der Aufenthalt gefallen? Du hast deinen Aufenthalt schon bewertet.
Churches
ab €
Verfügbarkeit & Preis anzeigen

p.P. = pro Person, p.P./N = pro Person / Nacht, p.E./N = pro Einheit/ Nacht, EZ = Einzelzimmer, DZ = Doppelzimmer, FeWo = Ferienwohnung oder -haus, App. = Appartement, Suite = Suite, FR = Frühstück, HP = Halbpension, VP = VollPension
The three-nave Late Gothic brick building was built in 1220. Its precious interior furnishings include the carved altar dating from about 1470 and the altar painting dating from 1520. The organ dating from 1745 was the last work by the famous master organ builder Joachim Wagner, a student of Gottfried Silbermann. Every year from April to October, the Granseer Sommermusiken festival takes place.
aufklappeneinklappen
The Parish Church of St. Marien with its two towers is a striking landmark in the town. It was built between the mid-13th century and 1520. The three-nave seven-bay hall church built of brick has survived several fires and the Thirty Years’ War. “What also already distinguishes the church from the outside like no other in the county is the rich use of the four-leaf clover”, Fontane reported.

Its special features include the two church towers. One of the towers is made of wood, the other of stone. The “four bells with their harmonic sound”, as Fontane said, are in the stone tower which is open to visitors, allowing them to see the town from an entirely new perspective. The tower is to be renovated in 2017 and will unfortunately not be accessible during the building works.
aufklappeneinklappen
The three-nave Late Gothic brick building was built in 1220. Its precious interior furnishings include the carved altar dating from about 1470 and the altar painting dating from 1520. The organ dating from 1745 was the last work by the famous master organ builder Joachim Wagner, a student of Gottfried Silbermann. Every year from April to October, the Granseer Sommermusiken festival takes place.
aufklappeneinklappen
The Parish Church of St. Marien with its two towers is a striking landmark in the town. It was built between the mid-13th century and 1520. The three-nave seven-bay hall church built of brick has survived several fires and the Thirty Years’ War. “What also already distinguishes the church from the outside like no other in the county is the rich use of the four-leaf clover”, Fontane reported.

Its special features include the two church towers. One of the towers is made of wood, the other of stone. The “four bells with their harmonic sound”, as Fontane said, are in the stone tower which is open to visitors, allowing them to see the town from an entirely new perspective. The tower is to be renovated in 2017 and will unfortunately not be accessible during the building works.
aufklappeneinklappen

Anreiseplaner

Kirchplatz

16775 Gransee

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

13 20
Bedeckt

  • Mittwoch
    14 18
  • Donnerstag
    12 25

Prospekte

Urlaubsregion

Tourismusverband Ruppiner Seenland e. V.

Fischbänkenstraße 8
16816 Neuruppin

Tel.: 03391-659630
Fax: 03391-659632

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

13 20
Bedeckt

  • Mittwoch
    14 18
  • Donnerstag
    12 25

Alle Informationen, Zeiten und Preise werden regelmäßig geprüft und aktualisiert. Trotzdem können wir für die Richtigkeit der Daten keine Gewähr übernehmen. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, vor Ihrem Besuch telefonisch / per E-Mail oder über die Internetseiten des Anbieters den aktuellen Stand zu erfragen.

Anruf bei der TMB Urlaubshotline unter 0331-200 47 47 (+49) 03391 659630 Wir sind telefonisch für Sie da: Mo-Fr 08:30-16:30 Uhr.

Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch auf www.ruppiner-seenland.de

Diese Webseite wurde auf dem technisch aktuellsten Stand entwickelt. Leider benutzt du einen Browser, der nicht den technischen Anforderungen entspricht.

Wir bitten dich daher einen alternativen Browser (z.B. Google Chrome, Firefox oder Edge) zu verwenden und wünschen dir weiterhin viel Spaß auf unserer Webseite.

Logo www.ruppiner-seenland.de