Fortified House in Badingen

Palaces and Parks
0 Bewertungen 0 von 5 (0)
0
0
0
0
0
Wie hat dir der Aufenthalt gefallen? Du hast deinen Aufenthalt schon bewertet.
Palaces and Parks
ab €
Verfügbarkeit & Preis anzeigen

p.P. = pro Person, p.P./N = pro Person / Nacht, p.E./N = pro Einheit/ Nacht, EZ = Einzelzimmer, DZ = Doppelzimmer, FeWo = Ferienwohnung oder -haus, App. = Appartement, Suite = Suite, FR = Frühstück, HP = Halbpension, VP = VollPension
The fortified house and the adjoining church were built before the Thirty Years’ War. The appearance of the former Renaissance palace changed significantly over the centuries and, unfortunately, no longer bears much resemblance to the image on an etching from 1652 – the earliest image still preserved day.
aufklappeneinklappen
The church retained its original design as a hall church with a transverse west tower and indented choir even after restoration works. It served the von Trott family, who were given the site by the Counts von Brandenburg in 1551, as a burial ground. The family crypt before the main altar was discovered in 1895. A carved funerary hatchment bearing the family crest dedicated to Georg Friedrich von Trott who died in 1666 has been preserved.

The fortified house is now used for events and is home to a local history parlour. Viewings available by arrangement at telephone.
aufklappeneinklappen
The fortified house and the adjoining church were built before the Thirty Years’ War. The appearance of the former Renaissance palace changed significantly over the centuries and, unfortunately, no longer bears much resemblance to the image on an etching from 1652 – the earliest image still preserved day.
aufklappeneinklappen
The church retained its original design as a hall church with a transverse west tower and indented choir even after restoration works. It served the von Trott family, who were given the site by the Counts von Brandenburg in 1551, as a burial ground. The family crypt before the main altar was discovered in 1895. A carved funerary hatchment bearing the family crest dedicated to Georg Friedrich von Trott who died in 1666 has been preserved.

The fortified house is now used for events and is home to a local history parlour. Viewings available by arrangement at telephone.
aufklappeneinklappen

Anreiseplaner

OT Badingen Badinger Dorfstraße 46

16792 Zehdenick

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

16 17
Bedeckt

  • Mittwoch
    16 20
  • Donnerstag
    15 24

Prospekte

Urlaubsregion

Tourismusverband Ruppiner Seenland e. V.

Fischbänkenstraße 8
16816 Neuruppin

Tel.: 03391-659630
Fax: 03391-659632

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

16 17
Bedeckt

  • Mittwoch
    16 20
  • Donnerstag
    15 24

Alle Informationen, Zeiten und Preise werden regelmäßig geprüft und aktualisiert. Trotzdem können wir für die Richtigkeit der Daten keine Gewähr übernehmen. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, vor Ihrem Besuch telefonisch / per E-Mail oder über die Internetseiten des Anbieters den aktuellen Stand zu erfragen.

Anruf bei der TMB Urlaubshotline unter 0331-200 47 47 (+49) 03391 659630 Wir sind telefonisch für Sie da: Mo-Fr 08:30-16:30 Uhr.

Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch auf www.ruppiner-seenland.de

Diese Webseite wurde auf dem technisch aktuellsten Stand entwickelt. Leider benutzt du einen Browser, der nicht den technischen Anforderungen entspricht.

Wir bitten dich daher einen alternativen Browser (z.B. Google Chrome, Firefox oder Edge) zu verwenden und wünschen dir weiterhin viel Spaß auf unserer Webseite.

Logo www.ruppiner-seenland.de